DELIVERIES & PACKAGING
To ensure delivery costs are kept to a minimum but are still reliable and fast we offer a courier service for all parcels sent.
All items are well wrapped and packaged and full care is taken to ensure you receive the item in its fully correct state. In the unfortunate event of an item been damaged in transit please contact us on
Choose for your parcel to be sent either via Parcel Force Express 48 hour service (£10.99) or Hermes 3-5 day service (£7.99), we aim to dispatch within 2-3 working days.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a next day delivery service, any deliveries outside of England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland or Saturday deliveries, however, this may change in future.
The cost of the standard delivery service gives a fully tracked system for each parcel sent and compensation up to the value of £50.
No courier services are guaranteed and are subject to change.
CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. If you would like to cancel an order please email us providing the processing of the order has not been started our team will be able to cancel the order for you.
How to return your unwanted product to Dreamy Pet Products:
- Re-package the unwanted or wrongly ordered item/s not forgetting to enclose the returns form.
- All returns must inform us prior to returning the unwanted item and postage for returns are made at your own cost.
- Please download our returns form and complete. Click here to download.
- For unwanted items it is the customers responsibility to fund the return postage. We highly recommend the item is returned using a tracked courier system as we cannot be held liable for any returned items not making it back to us.
- Post back to the return address: Dreamy Pet Products, Baines House, 2A Cheltenham Mount, Harrogate. HG1 1DP
- Once received back to Dreamy Pet Products we will check the item and issue the refund.
All return items must be sent back within 30 days of receipt of the item and include the returns form with the reason of return and whether you require an exchange or refund. Should a refund be required this will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods or receipt of evidence that the goods have been dispatched.
To ensure your refund or exchange is handled as quickly as possible please return the product in a clean and unsoiled state and where possible in its original packaging with appropriate packing to avoid damage during transit. Include the returns label with your name, address, phone number and order number and whether you require a refund or exchange.
Returns should be made within reasonable time and in original undamaged packaging. If the product is not in fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item or deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will be able to refund your original delivery charge and your charges for returning the product to us when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.
FAULTY OR SUBSTANDARD GOODS
The consumer has a period of 30 days to reject faulty or substandard goods, upon which a full refund will be issued including delivery costs.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER RETURNS
Throughout the website we use third party suppliers to dispatch goods to you, please return in the following way for the brands listed below:
Gorpets return details and contact details are listed below.
Registered address: 119 Oak Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8HP
Company No. 02447646
VAT No: 11135338
Faulty: Please return faulty items directly to Gorpets using the Returns Slip. Once Gorpets are satisfied that the goods are faulty a new item will be shipped directly to the customer. Dreamy Pet Products will then reimburse the customer with the postage cost for returning the faulty item.
Wrong Item: Gorpets are happy to exchange goods if the customer has ordered either the wrong size or wrong colour
etc. It is your customer’s responsibility to return the unwanted item direct to Gorpets at their own cost.
Once Gorpets have the item back they will either despatch the correct item direct to the customer or Dreamy Pet Products will issue a full refund.
Unwanted Item: Gorpets are happy to accept a returned item provided the item is in its original condition/packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item direct to Gorpets at their own cost. Once
Gorpets have the item back Dreamy Pet Products will issue a full refund.
In order to process a return, the customer MUST fill in a copy of the return slip which can be found here.
The Paws return details and contact details are listed below.
Suite 3 Middle Court
Copley Hill Business Park
If the customer needs to return a product, please return to Dreamy Pet Products.
If you need to return the product because it is faulty please return to Dreamy Pet Products. Once The Paws confirm it is faulty, a replacement will be sent out free of charge.
If a product needs to be exchanged, due to incorrect size or other reason, then there will be a charge for a further shipping rate to cover the postage. The customer is responsible for returning the incorrect/unwanted product to The Paws. Shipping charge is not refundable. Please measure your pet correctly to ensure that you choose the correct size to help eliminate incorrect orders.
Contact details for Superfine are as follows:
- Deliveries are sent by courier and it should take approx 7-8 working days is item in stock, otherwise it is approx 40 days of your order being processed.
- It is essential to check all goods before signing for them. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged consignment, please write to notify us within 24 hours of delivery at
- Goods can only be refund is found damaged or with defects.We would ask that you notify us by mail within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- We can not accept to refund good if unwanted , due to change of mind or else.
- If any item might not be what you were expecting, we ask you to please notify us by mail and we shall together evaluate the matter in terms of reasons of it.
- All Superfine products and hand checked at the time of dispatch and pictures of the item/s are taken while being packed inside the wooden case before closing and being shipped.
- Should you take delivery of any damaged items we would ask that you inform us as soon as possible by mail to
- Informing of damage should not occur later than 7 days after receipt of products.
- Should damage be visible to the packaging on delivery we would request that you write this clearly on the delivery note at the time of receipt. This will help any claim against the courier company for damage in transit.
- In this event we would be required to supply the buyer’s details to the courier company to allow them to investigate the cause of damage
- If your product is damaged we will arrange a refund or replacement as appropriate and as outlined in our returns policy.