The Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heat Pad was originally developed for Petsavers and the BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association) as a safe and effective post-operative heat pad (as minimises perioperative hypothermia). Also ideal for pet beds, whelping and carry baskets.
Simply cover with thin pad or towel for their comfort. With 2 in-built thermostats for extra safety. With 12v AC electronic adaptor plug BSAVA approved and recommended
- Gently brings body mass temperature up to around 39 degs C
- Maintains optimum temperature
- Ideal for all mammals young or old
- Only 15 watts so cheap to run
- Safe to leave on constantly – check immobilised animals regularly to make sure heat does not become excessive
- With 2 integral thermostats for extra safety
- Protective sheath on cable to prevent chewing
- Wipe-able pad – suitable for use in pet bed, whelping and carry baskets
- Cable can be disconnected to feed through basket
- Generous 2.7m of cable
Ideal for pet beds, whelping and carry baskets. Maintains optimum temperature.
Approx 42cm x 38cm x (16.5” x 15”)